Do You have A Liquor license?

Due to New Hampshire liquor laws, we cannot legally buy or sell alcohol. Lil' Sunny is a BYO camper which is awesome for you as it saves you money! You or your caterer provide the alcohol and we will serve it! Voila!


Can You Help Me with my Alcohol Order?

We'd love to! We are connected to the local craft scene and will help you build a special menu as well as guide you with the proper amount of kegs for your event!


Are you insured?

Yes, we carry General Liability Insurance.

What do you include with your pricing?

All glassware, napkins, paper straws, fruit and the mixers for the chosen menu. You also have access to inside the camper for all your epic photo needs! Although Lil' Sunny is already decorated earthy chic, we encourage the hosts to decorate the inside with their own personal flair!

What kind of events do you do?

Lil' Sunny is perfect for your outdoor wedding, backyard family reunion, baby shower, bachelorettes, birthdays, graduations and anniversary celebrations!

Possibilities are endless.


How much do you charge for events?

Every party is different, so every price will be different. Our main package starts at $500 & includes a variety of options. Click Here and tell us what you need! A quote for your event will be sent within 24 hours.

What does Lil' Sunny pour?

We can pour alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages off the 2 draft lines on Lil' Sunny. Anything from craft beer, wine, prosecco, cider, nitro cold brew to kombucha! We have both C02 and Nitrogen capabilities. We also offer Bar Service and Speciality Cocktail options.

Do You Need Power?

Yes, we need basic power to make Lil' Sunny sparkle. 

How big is Lil' Sunny?

Lil' Sunny is a whopping 12ft long!

Do you charge for travel?

For any event, the first 30 miles of travel are included. Anything after that mileage fee may apply.

Can I Rent Lil' Sunny For  photoshoot?

Totally! Send us an email with the details and we will get you a quote for the shoot.